Saturday, April 15, 2006

first post!

Righto, my first crappy blog. I'm almost ashamed for starting this, but I've already got a myspace page, so I can't sink that much lower.

So, a fast introduction. I'm an Aussie who is living in South Korea - naturally, I'm doing the English teaching thing. Before this I was in China for 6 months. I "taught" there for about 4 months and arsed around for the rest of my time there.

Korea is obviously cleaner than China. And will be cleaner still, when this yellow dust clears up a bit. Not that we have much of a problem with it here in Gumi than they do in Seoul and other places further north.

It's cherry-blossom season right now, which is cool. They're something I've never really seen before, so quite novel for me. Even better when I get to be outside in daylight. Which is quite rare these days...

2 comments:

wenstumped said...

Wow! U have a real tough job!
I tried to speak to a chinese person once and paid for it dearly. She was very loud and scared the crap outta me! I hope u do a good job coz it isnt to communicate using weird sign language! All the best!

wenstumped said...

Hey! U're in South Korea now right? Never met a Korean, so....!